Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My "Oldest" Friend

Back in May, one of my oldest girlfriends told me that her youngest son was turning 2.  "Nope" I said, "It can't be possible because we're only 18, right?" 

Yah, then I snapped out of my amnesia and realized we were no longer in that decade of our lives. She has been married for 9 years now and I need to accept the fact that we're not teenagers anymore. 

So I grabbed my camera one Friday morning and met them at a local park for some photo fun!  Here's what followed:




First up was her youngest son, N.  This little boy is very active and such a happy little man!  His smile is infectious and he loves to climb and run and zig zag all over the place! 



Don't believe me?  Check this out!  I was asking Mr. N to walk accross the bridge towards me.  I ended up with him barrelling towards me in a full sprint! 



But that wasn't all!  Mr. N has an older brother, E! 




Mr. E is such a handsome young man and he is so affectionate.  To top it all off, he is very polite and has excellent verbal skills, so talking to him is sort of like talking to a little person instead of a child. 




So I followed these two lovely gentlemen around the park for a while and captured the brotherly play and horsing around.  It was such a joy!

And finally, a family picture! 


No comments:

Post a Comment